Answer: ERP is short for enterprise resource planning. Enterprise resource planning (ERP) is business process management software that allows an organization to use a system of integrated applications to manage the business and automate many back office functions related to technology, services and human resources.
Answer: The most common modules of Master ERP are:
- Finance & Accounts
- HR(Attendance, Payroll, Leave Management etc)
- Task Management
Answer: Not really. If the software is on cloud/Online feature (Example: Master ERP), then you can access your ERP account from anywhere of the world.
Answer: MRP(Material Requirements Planning) systems are often standalone applications, where ERP(Enterprise Resource Planning) is a backbone that supports multiple modules, including manufacturing.
Answer: Using Master ERP will give you an immense pleasure because it has very user friendly interface and operating system. It is a fully customizable software where you can change each and every type of portions according to your need and demand.
Answer: Many companies implement enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems. An ERP system is an integrated system that can manage both internal and external resources in a business. The specific reasons companies invest in this technology vary, but typically, cost reductions and productivity enhancements top the list.
Answer: Advantages of ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) System:
- Complete visibility into all the important processes, across various departments of an organization (especially for senior management personnel).
- Automatic and coherent workflow from one department/function to another, to ensure a smooth transition and quicker completion of processes. This also ensures that all the inter-departmental activities are properly tracked and none of them is 'missed out'.
- A unified and single reporting system to analyze the statistics/status etc. in real-time, across all functions/departments.
- Since same (ERP) software is now used across all departments, individual departments having to buy and maintain their own software systems is no longer necessary.
- Certain ERP vendors can extend their ERP systems to provide Business Intelligence functionalities, that can give overall insights on business processes and identify potential areas of problems/improvements.
- Advanced e-commerce integration is possible with ERP systems - most of them can handle web-based order tracking/ processing.
- There are various modules in an ERP system like Finance/Accounts, Human Resource Management, Manufacturing, Marketing/Sales, Supply Chain/Warehouse Management, CRM, Project Management, etc.
- Since ERP is a modular software system, its possible to implement either a few modules (or) many modules based on the requirements of an organization. If more modules implemented, the integration between various departments may be better.
- Since a Database system is implemented on the backend to store all the information required by the ERP system, it enables centralized storage/back-up of all enterprise data.
- ERP systems are more secure as centralized security policies can be applied to them. All the transactions happening via the ERP systems can be tracked.
- ERP systems provide better company-wide visibility and hence enable better/faster collaboration across all the departments.
- It is possible to integrate other systems (like bar-code reader, for example) to the ERP system through an API (Application Programming Interface).
- ERP systems make it easier for order tracking, inventory tracking, revenue tracking, sales forecasting and related activities.
- ERP systems are especially helpful for managing globally dispersed enterprise companies, better.
Answer: Master ERP is one of the most user-friendly and fully customizable online based ERP software with a very reasonable price compared to any other ERP software in the market. Many masterminds have worked so hard for a long period of time to make it the best among all and it is still improving as the days pass by.
Answer: we work on a cross-platform basis as our software runs through a browser and it is compatible with every browser so that people can make the best possible use of it. No hardware or software is needed to install Master ERP.
Answer: It will take only 2-3 days to implement Master ERP solution with the existing/built-in modules of our software and will take maximum 7 days to implement in a newly recommended/added module(according to the customers need).
Answer: We provide face-to-face training, video tutorials, user manual, Over-phone conversation when required.
Answer: No cost is needed to implement Master ERP.
Answer: We provide our service on a monthly basis and take the payments monthly. We go for at least 6 months/1 year agreement with our client which can be extended later on.
Answer: You have to purchase the basic modules first as a package and then you can add any new module you require subject to payment.